Press Kit + Photos
Thank you for your interest in Archer Hotel. Below you will find the fact sheet and high resolution photography for our Archer Hotel locations. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
For press and media inquiries, please contact Carla Caccavale PR.
In the Media
... your prayers will be answered with a stay at the Archer Hotel, if it’s for a quick weekend or a week long stay ..
50 Places Every Twentysomething Should Have on Her Travel Bucket List
Archer New York came in at #51 in NYC (out of 202) and #56 in the state of New York
Archer Austin came in at #11 in Austin and #39 in the state of Texas
A Waking Giant or a Monster? Developers Eye Once-Sleepy Napa
Wearing orange safety vests and white hard hats with the word “Archer Napa” printed on them, a small group of construction managers and a hotel general manager gathered at the top of the city’s newest luxury hotel last week and gazed over the city center from 65 feet up.
“Forget Turducken. It’s Piecaken Time.”
New York City’s Archer comes in a cut above the rest in the Garment District.
“Austin’s Coolest New Hotel? Walls Made of Belts, Poolside Gourmet Eats and Special Turndown Service Make This Spot Stand Out”
“The whole experience at the Archer was second to none…”
In 10 New Boutique Hotels In NYC “…Archer seeks to deliver equal parts stellar style and above average service.”
“5 Heated Rooftops For Cool New York Views”
“Archer, always the consummate host with equal parts deference and flair…”
“…Spyglass has the charm of a bygone era—and a hidden gem status…”
“The New American Classic"
“And there’s no mistaking the location of the hotel from rooftop bar Spyglass, with its panoramic Manhattan vistas, and up-close view of the Empire State Building.”
"Archer prides itself on its art collection (and rightly so)..."
“The hotel's midtown location makes it convenient to most attractions in Manhattan…”
“…fabrick has given new life to the area’s formerly staid dining scene…”
“It has a magnificent roof-top bar and the amenities are endless!”
“10 New Hotels for your Next NYC Stay”
"Eat and drink pink for Breast Cancer Awareness..."
“Nods to the hotel’s locality show up everywhere…”
“…the property has a relaxed, welcoming style that is evidenced in every corner of the hotel.”
“This neighborhood has many hotels, but few have the spunk and energy that dog-friendly Archer has."
“... a menu with a modern twist and Burke’s trademark creativity.”
"The Cinema Society hosted a soirée on the top of the new Archer Hotel on their swanky Spyglass Rooftop for the NYFF premiere..."
“It’s easy to give yourself over to Archer’s many charms.”
“Artful boutique luxury in midtown Manhattan.”
“…details such as curated art, chocolate-dipped fortune cookies at turndown, Malin & Goetz amenities and Frette bathrobes elevate the experience.”
10 Questions with Glen Coben
Archer among 5 new outdoor hotel bars in NYC to toast summer's end: “Elegant and sophisticated, the glamour of the mutually assured destruction era of the ‘40s and ‘50s was, fittingly, da bomb.”
“...the view from the 22nd floor can’t be missed...”
“He’s [Archer] hip. He’s mysterious. A connoisseur of sorts. He knows just how to make you feel right at home...”
“…Archer takes a different route and creates a real sense of home and comfort throughout the property.”
“...a design-oriented boutique hotel with sophisticated art-infused rooms, modern American cuisine by Chef David Burke and a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Manhattan skyline.”
“The enigmatic Archer hits the target with elegant Manhattan hotel…”
"...echoes the personality of it “host,” Archer: spirited, well-versed in luxury, with just the right dose of quirk.”
“David Burke’s Fabrick Offers a Fresh Take on American Far in Midtown”
“…the best things about the Archer are the little details.”
"Spyglass rooftop bar, set to open June 18..."
“Top 10 New and Noteworthy Restaurants: June 2014”
In America's Coolest Rooftop Bars “... Archer Hotel’s Spyglass has revived a once-dormant section of town with some after-hours buzz."
“Guestooms feature four different design palettes…”
“… experience an element of guestroom roulette as they are surprised with one of four room designs.”
“There’s much attractive/delicious newness to behold…”
“The comfortable rooms pay homage to the Garment District…”
“…this Midtown boutique property is sure to stand out…”
“Hot hotels opening in May 2014”
“…boutique property with a big personality…”
“A somewhat mysterious, boutique luxury hotel."
- February 2017 Charlie Palmer Steak Now Open at Archer Hotel New York
- December 2016 ARCHER® Hotel New York Welcomes Chef Charlie Palmer and Charlie Palmer Steak in 2017
- November 2016 Chef Jeffery Russell named Executive Chef of Charlie Palmer Steak Napa
- October 2016 Archer Hotel Austin Opening Celebratory Offer
- July 2016 Archer® Hotel Austin Opening Offer
- July 2016 Archer® Hotel Austin to Debut at Domain Northside
- March 2016 Archer® Hotel Napa Appoints Executive Team with Spring 2017 Opening In Sight
- February 2016 Announcing Archer® Hotel Florham Park
- June 2015 Archer® Hotel Announces Restaurant Partner in Napa
- January 2015 ARCHER® Austin Breaks Ground & Unveils High-Profile Culinary Partner
- June 2014 Spyglass Rooftop Bar is Unveiled at Archer New York
- May 2014 Midtown Manhattan's Newest Boutique Hotel Makes Its Debut
- May 2014 David Burke Group Further Expands Its Culinary Empire With David Burke fabrick
- May 2014 ARCHER® Austin Will Call The Domain Home
- February 2014 Archer Hotel Set for Late April Opening with Executive Team in Place to Ready for Big Debut
- August 2013 LodgeWorks & Zapolski Real Estate Join Forces to Develop Northern California's Newest Hotel, ARCHER® Napa
- May 2013 ARCHER® Hotel Announces Key Appointment to Inner Circle: Michele Mangino Named General Manager
- February 2013 Eclectic Elegance Graces Midtown Manhattan as the ARCHER® Hotel Plans Spring 2014 Debut