Date Night (and Day) In + Around Florham Park
Ready for romance
If you’re close to Florham Park, New Jersey, or one of its charming neighboring boroughs, you’re in luck. This date-night (or weekend getaway) list is a superb supplement to the typical dinner date, with different types of experiences that can help fuel the flames of love.
Do Date Night Right
- Hike or bike through one of northern New Jersey’s iconic state parks — Loantaka Brook Reservation has almost 10 miles of paved and unpaved trails through a variety of scenery.
- Have a romantic dinner at the award-winning Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen in Morristown — then take a leisurely stroll hand in hand around Morristown’s historical Green.
- Paint while you sip (or vice versa) at Pinot’s Palette in Morristown — bring your own food and beverages, and they supply the rest.
- Take in a show at Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown — check the schedule for concerts, films, dance, theatre and comedy acts.
- Explore the Morris Museum (a Smithsonian Affiliate) in Morristown — check out exhibitions, collections, live arts, jazz, films and special events.
- Get your groove on with Asian-inspired fare and live jazz at Madison’s Shanghai Jazz Restaurant + Bar — named “one of the top 100 jazz clubs in the world.”
- Up the ante with bocce ball or billiards at Archer Hotel Florham Park, then enjoy good conversation and cocktails at Archer’s Kitchen + Bar.