Fulfill your holiday bucket list PNW-style
The holiday season takes on special meaning when
it’s a cornucopia of memorable moments and extra-special experiences —
some sweetly traditional and others shiny and new.
This Redmond-centric bucket list helps satisfy all the seasonal senses.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Redmond Lights art and light installation — Enjoy this free, month-long installation at Downtown Park, then follow the lights down Cleveland Street to Redmond Town Center for more festivities.
- Celebrate the season at nearby Woodinville’s Winterfest Holiday Fair & Tree Lighting — Take pics with Santa, give to the toy drive, make wreaths and ornaments, and enjoy the tree lighting, holiday fair, fire pits with s’mores, kids activities, wine tastings, free hot chocolate, car show — so much to do!
- Shop till you drop — Cross off your gift and stocking-stuffer lists at the walkable Redmond Town Center.
- Enjoy bites and bevs at Archer’s Kitchen + Bar — It’s a great place to begin and end your day.
- Tune in to our curated Spotify holiday playlist — Sing along to the sounds of the season.
- Bake our favorite yule log — Make and share this holiday recipe, courtesy of William Abel, executive chef at Archer’s Kitchen + Bar.
- Sneak away with our “Cheers, Archer” package — Save 15% and get a $50 credit to use throughout the hotel.
- Give the gift of adventure — Skip holiday shipping with Archer Hotel e-gift cards. Or choose our physical gift cards; they “present” well with a beautiful bow and make great (really great) stocking stuffers, too.