Fulfill your holiday bucket list NYC-style
Each holiday season, the streets of Manhattan light up even brighter.
They’re host to a dizzying array of sights, sounds and celebratory events.
How to choose from such an eclectic mix of NYC traditions and new experiences
It’s no easy task.
This midtown-centric bucket list helps satisfy all the seasonal senses.
- Visit the Holiday Shops at the Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park — Just around the block from Archer Hotel New York is one of the city’s premier holiday events, complete with local (and not) shopping, ice skating, a curling café and cozy igloos.
- Enjoy a holiday cocktail at Spyglass® Rooftop Bar — On Archer’s 22nd floor, savor shareable plates and breathtaking views of the Empire State Building (festively lit at night).
- Book a private party at AVA Social — Archer’s sartorial gastropub and lounge serves up casual, fabulous food and craft cocktails (plus a well-dressed wine list), with a central grand bar that sparkles.
- Check out must-see holiday windows (Bloomingdale’s, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy’s to name a few), and go ice skating under the glow of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.
- Tune in to our curated Spotify holiday playlist — Sing along to the sounds of the season.
- Make our favorite meatballs — Enjoy and share this spicy holiday recipe, courtesy of Spyglass Rooftop Bar.
- Sneak away with our “Cheers, Archer” package — Save 15% and get a $50 credit to use throughout the hotel.
- Give the gift of adventure — Skip holiday shipping with Archer Hotel e-gift cards. Or choose our physical gift cards; they “present” well with a beautiful bow and make great (really great) stocking stuffers, too.