Fulfill your holiday bucket list Boston-style
The magic of the season is to “Holiday your way.”
So, what’s on your holiday would-love-to-do list?
This Boston-centric bucket list helps satisfy all the seasonal senses.
- Visit (and skate) the Boston Common Frog Pond — Watch the annual lighting of Boston’s official Christmas tree, a gift from Nova Scotia as thanks for Boston’s relief efforts after the December 1917 explosion of a munitions ship in Halifax Harbor.
- Take Insta-worthy pics at the Trellis Lighting at Christopher Columbus Park — This annual winter event highlights the stunning illumination of the long trellis with blue lights.
- Shop till you drop — The walkable 3rd Ave and right-down-the-street Burlington Mall are brimming with holiday list finds for all your family and friends.
- Enjoy bites and bevs at Archer’s Kitchen + Bar — It’s a great place to begin and end your day.
- Tune in to our curated Spotify holiday playlist — Sing along to the sounds of the season.
- Bake our favorite buttery flake rolls — Make and share this holiday recipe, courtesy of Archer Kitchen + Bar’s executive chef, Matthew Kraeling.
- Sneak away with our “Cheers, Archer” package — Save 15% and get a $50 credit to use throughout the hotel.
- Give the gift of adventure — Skip holiday shipping with Archer Hotel e-gift cards. Or choose our physical gift cards; they “present” well with a beautiful bow and make great (really great) stocking stuffers, too.