Fulfill your holiday bucket list Jersey-style
Holiday lights and magical music, seasonal shopping and traditional baking.
The sights, sounds and smells of this special time of year are unmistakable.
This Morris County-centric bucket list helps satisfy all the seasonal senses.
- Hop on board the Polar Express Train Ride — Experience the magic of this classic holiday story, complete with a golden ticket, hot chocolate and shortbread, dancing chefs, caroling, a keepsake sleigh bell and other festive touches.
- Revel in holiday nostalgia at the Christmas Festival at the Morristown Green — This monthlong festival showcases visits and photos with Santa, ice sculpture demonstrations, a vintage-style rocking horse, rides on a miniature train and holiday crafts — plus hot chocolate and cookies, seasonal entertainment and thousands of sparkling lights.
- Shop till you drop — Holiday CraftMorristown has uncommon and one-of-a-kind gifts for every age, taste and budget.
- Enjoy bites and bevs at Archer’s Kitchen + Bar — It’s a great place to begin and end your day.
- Tune in to our curated Spotify holiday playlist — Sing along to the sounds of the season.
- Bake our favorite peppermint cookies — Make and share this holiday recipe, courtesy of Second Bar + Kitchen.
- Sneak away with our “Cheers, Archer” package — Save 20% and get a $50 credit to use throughout the hotel.
- Give the gift of adventure — Skip holiday shipping with Archer Hotel e-gift cards. Or choose our physical gift cards; they “present” well with a beautiful bow and make great (really great) stocking stuffers, too.