Fulfill your holiday bucket list Napa-style
Wine-country holidays are ripe with jolly opportunities. There’s so much to do, see, browse, taste and enjoy in downtown Napa.
Spread the spirit of the season — and save your sanity — by staying (and buying) local.
This Napa-centric bucket list helps satisfy all the seasonal senses.
- Watch the Napa Christmas Parade — Enjoy the lighted floats, marching bands, classic cars and candy — and visit Santa afterward at Archer Hotel Napa.
- Join us “Up on the Rooftop” at Sky & Vine® Rooftop Bar — Savor holiday-themed cocktails and shareable, seasonal small plates on the bedecked rooftop, complete with cozy, lighted igloos and festive photo ops.
- Enjoy a family dinner at Charlie Palmer Steak — A lively atmosphere, an extensive wine list and seasonal bold, American fare satisfy. Save room for dessert.
- Shop till you drop — The walkable First Street Napa is a destination experience with a cornucopia of holiday finds for everyone on your list.
- Tune in to our curated Spotify holiday playlist — Sing along to the sounds of the season.
- Bake these tasty sticky buns — Make and share this holiday recipe, courtesy of Charlie Palmer Steak.
- Sneak away with our “Cheers, Archer” package — Save 15% and get a $50 credit to use throughout the hotel.
- Give the gift of adventure — Skip holiday shipping with Archer Hotel e-gift cards. Or choose our physical gift cards; they “present” well with a beautiful bow and make great (really great) stocking stuffers, too.