Fulfill your holiday bucket list Tysons-style
There’s nothing quite like the holidays —
the lights and sights, soft fuzzies, tastes and aromas —
to fill our buckets and lift our spirits up in all the best ways.
This Tysons-centric bucket list helps satisfy all the seasonal senses.
- See the tree and have breakfast with Santa at Tysons Corner Center — and “Give a Little, Get a Snuggle” in support of WolfTrap Animal Rescue.
- Catch a show at Capital One Hall — “A Magical Cirque Christmas,” “The Nutcracker,” “The Elf on the Shelf — A Christmas Musical,” “A Charlie Brown Christmas Live on Stage,” Handel’s “Messiah” and concerts by Jennifer Nettles and Amy Grant with Michael W. Smith are just a few of the holiday bucket list shows to catch at this performing arts center.
- Raise a glass at Star Hill Biergarten — Savor biergarten-inspired food options and groove to live music at the Perch in Capital One Center.
- Shop till you drop — “Rediscover your merry” and check off gifts from your holiday list at Tysons Galleria.
- Enjoy happy hour(s) at AKB Hotel Bar — Archer’s classic hotel bar is a buzzy, inviting gathering spot for enjoying drinks and shareable bites. Stay for the brick oven pizza, rotisserie chicken, ahi poke or house burger.
- Tune in to our curated Spotify holiday playlist — Sing along to the sounds of the season.
- Make our favorite rosemary-infused nut mix — Whip up and share this easy holiday recipe, courtesy of Archer’s Kitchen + Bar.
- Sneak away with our “Cheers, Archer” package — Save 15% and get a $50 credit to use throughout the hotel.
- Give the gift of adventure — Skip holiday shipping with Archer Hotel e-gift cards. Or choose our physical gift cards; they “present” well with a beautiful bow and make great (really great) stocking stuffers, too.