Cool Ice Cream Stops Near Archer Hotel Napa
- Molly Moon’s — Just a few blocks from Archer Hotel is one of Thrillist’s 15 Best Ice Cream Shops in Seattle. The seasonal flavors are creative and delicious, and you can (you should) order a “sampler” — a mini scoop of all flavors.
- Frosty Barrel — Part wine bar, part café and part ice cream shop, this stop is worth the 12-mile drive. Grab a seat by the fireplace and get ready to enjoy one of the Tipsy Hot Chocolates (the Mexican Fire is a year-round favorite) or the über-photogenic handmade ice cream “sushi.”
- Salt & Straw — Each unique ice cream flavor here has a story, and unsurprisingly, Thrillist named this shop as one of the 15 best in the Seattle area. Whether you try a flavor from the Eat Your Flowers Series or from the Classic West Coast, we think you’ll soon be screaming for more.
- Milk Drunk — Ice cream and fried chicken sandwiches? Yes, please — it’s an Archer Hotel front desk favorite. Add on a custom cocktail Painkiller Slushie or The Juice Box (serves two) for an off-the-clock win.
- Frankie & Jo’s — Across Lake Washington in University Village, this vegan ice cream shop uses gum-free coconut milk and gluten-free oat milk, which helps impart the luscious, cream flavor. To try: California Cabin with smoked vanilla and pine ice cream with black pepper cardamom shortbread cookie throughout. Don’t miss: the special collab of key lime coconut ice cream with Siete Grain Free Mexican Wedding Cookies.