Date Night (and Day) In + Around Florham Park
Ready for romance
If you’re close to Florham Park, New Jersey, or one of its charming neighboring boroughs, you’re in luck. This date-night (or weekend getaway) list is a superb supplement to the typical dinner date, with different types of experiences that can help fuel the flames of love.
Know the destination but not quite sure about the timing? Archer’s gift cards save the day until you can save the date.
Do Date Night Right
- Hike or bike through one of northern New Jersey’s iconic state parks — Loantaka Brook Reservation has almost 10 miles of paved and unpaved trails through a variety of scenery.
- Have a romantic dinner at the award-winning Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen in Morristown — then take a leisurely stroll hand in hand around Morristown’s historical Green.
- Paint while you sip (or vice versa) at Pinot’s Palette in Morristown — bring your own food and beverages, and they supply the rest.
- Take in a show at Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown — check the schedule for concerts, films, dance, theatre and comedy acts.
- Explore the Morris Museum (a Smithsonian Affiliate) in Morristown — check out exhibitions, collections, live arts, jazz, films and special events.
- Get your groove on with Asian-inspired fare and live jazz at Madison’s Shanghai Jazz Restaurant + Bar — named “one of the top 100 jazz clubs in the world.”
- Up the ante with bocce ball or billiards at Archer Hotel Florham Park, then enjoy good conversation and cocktails at AKB.