Sweet Dreams From Archer Hotel New York in Midtown Manhattan
NYC CHIC. INTIMATE BOUTIQUE.
Archer Hotel New York is a boutique hotel gem — set under the glow of the Empire State Building in its midtown Manhattan neighborhood. Rising 22 stories, its new industrial elegance evokes the creative soul of its Garment District neighborhood and is just blocks from favorite New York City attractions, including Bryant Park, Times Square and Theatre District.
A warm, welcome place dotted with chesterfield-style sofas, vibrant house art and exposed brick, Archer Hotel New York welcomes with intimate yet luxe guest rooms, thoughtful touches and favorite recommendations for what’s open and who’s delivering New York’s favorite fare.
Your room is ready.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell services
- Concierge services
- AKB, a casually hip hotel bar with outdoor patio
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary use of New York Sports Club
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans
- 24/7 grab-and-go Market
- A storied house art collection
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 15 pounds ($250 fee); all service dogs welcome
- Self-parking garage
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities