Archer Hotel New York is located in the heart of the New York City Garment District on 38th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
This Midtown West luxury hotel is just blocks from favorite New York attractions - the Theatre District, the Empire State Building, Bryant Park and Times Square.
Enjoy a refined cocktail or selection of light bites in the Foyer Bar.
The David Burke fabrick menu offers modern American small plates, with an emphasis on sharing and seasonality.
High atop his new hotel, Archer serves up a classic 22nd floor, New York rooftop bar.
Shoot For The Moon
Archer New York is kicking off 2016 with a “Shoot for the Moon” experience that is designed to help its guests be at their best and stick to resolutions, especially those with a wellness focus. For guests who want to stick to their healthy ways while on the road, they will enjoy:
- A copy of the classic book, Shoot for the Moon with timeless inspiration
- Two bottles of water in-room upon arrival to keep hydrated
- Complimentary fitness club passes to the New York Sports Club
- Option to forgo the nightly sweet turndown treat for fresh fruit and aromatherapy lavender spray
- A $20 dining credit with suggestions of healthy menu items and/or drinks from the hotel’s David Burke Group fabrick or the Spyglass Rooftop Bar
- An Archer New York Nike ball cap and an upgrade on next stay for anyone who can show they clocked 15,000 or more steps a day during their time in NYC (on Fitbit or similar device)
- Healthy food and beverage in-room refreshment bar options with refrigeration for guest’s own healthy snacks
Steal Your Robe
Keep the feeling of Archer fresh all spring long and take home one of his luxurious 100% cotton kimono Frette robes as the ultimate souvenir. Book the Steal Your Robe package and it's yours. No. Questions. Asked.
- Guests receive a fresh, newly packaged robe valued at $100.00
- One robe per room reservation.
- Robes only come in white with black Archer logo, given at check-in.
- Robe is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash value or credit.
Archer is not responsible for damage to the robe once it has been opened and is in the guests’ possession.
Breakfast For Two
Linger longer on a spring morning with fresh fruit and yogurt in bed, or greet a bright and colorful New York City day on the David Burke fabrick patio with warm coffee and Eggs Benedict, either way your day is off to a great start after Archer's breakfast for two.
- Breakfast for two at a value of $70.00 per day for the duration of your stay.
- Breakfast can be delivered via room service or enjoyed downstairs at fabrick.
The cost associated with the package includes tax, gratuity and fees. Any amount that exceeds the $70.00 designated amount becomes the guests' responsibility. Credits can not be carried over from day to day or meal to meal, they must be used each morning, they do not accumulate and they are non-transferable.
$50 to Sip and Savor
Spring means crisp wines, cold cocktails and fresh foods. Whether you're rooftop sipping at Spyglass or greeting friends in the dining room at David Burke fabrick, we've got all your favorite spring flavors. $50 daily credit at David Burke's fabrick, Spyglass or the Foyer Bar for the duration of your stay. Food and beverage credits are non-transferable, do not accumulate and cannot be exchanged for cash value. Credits can be used on room service. All taxes, fees and gratuities are included. Guest is responsible for any amount that exceeds the designated daily credit.