Ever the consummate host, Archer warmly welcomes one and all — including those with a hearing, vision or any other type of disability — to discover and stay at his unique residences. Accessible rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed with ADA compliancy in mind, ensuring comfortable, convenient yet uncommon experiences. Public spaces marry form and function for the benefit of every guest. And Archer's standout staff is at the ready to satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations.
King Hearing-Accessible Suite With Balcony
A private balcony adds extra allure to Archer's king hearing-accessible suite with balcony. It's a rambling retreat with a modern sofa, lush king platform bed, five-star bedding and elegant wood plank porcelain tiled bathroom.
Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee experience, a fully stocked mini bar and in-room dining.
This hearing-accessible room has communications features for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Austin ambiance at its best: reclaimed leather belts, space for lounging and a balcony with seating.
520 sq. ft. / 48 m2
Get Ready for a surprise around every corner
- Arrival gift of sustainable FIJI Water and handmade salted caramels
- Iron and ironing board
- Ionic hair dryer
- Makeup/Shaving mirror
- Complimentary slippers
- Malin+Goetz bath amenities
- Walk-in shower or tub-shower combo
- In-room dining
- Fully stocked mini bar, plus refrigeration
- Complimentary Nespresso experience
- Laptop-size safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and work desk
- Wireless charging station and Bluetooth capabilities
- 49-inch HDTV with premium channels
- Daily turndown treats
- Down duvet with comfy mix of down pillows — hypoallergenic available
- Premium linens
- Five-star bedding with plush mattress
- Frette bathrobes