This Privacy Notice provides an overview of the personal information LodgeWorks Partners, L.P. (“LodgeWorks”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects, how we use it, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
Applicability of Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to your interactions with websites operated by LodgeWorks (collectively, the “Website”), when you visit one of our properties, including Archer Hotel, or when you communicate with us through various channels (collectively, the “Services”).
Personal information we collect and use
Through your use of our Services, we collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to you as an identifiable individual. We collect personal information from you directly and automatically as you use our Website.
A. Information You Provide To Us
We will collect personal information from you if you engage with our Services. Specifically, we collect personal information from you when you:
- Make a reservation. When you make a reservation, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, physical address, email address, and telephone number) and payment information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV). We use this personal information to manage and fulfill your reservation, process your payment, and communicate with you about your upcoming stay. We may also use this personal information to send you marketing communication we feel may be of interest to you.
- Check-in. When you check-in at a LodgeWorks property, we may collect your personal identifiers (name) and payment information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV). We may also collect your visual information through CCTV footage. We use this personal information to verify and fulfill your reservation, to receive payment from your reservation, and to ensure the safety of guests and our properties.
- Contact us. When you send us a question or inquiry, you will need to provide us with your personal identifiers (name and email address) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you have with the Services.
- Submit support requests. If you submit a support request via a form on our Website, we will collect your personal identifiers (name and email address). We use this information to fulfill your request for marketing support and to communicate with you about your request.
- Schedule an event. If you schedule an event with us, such as a wedding or corporate event, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, and telephone number) and payment information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV). We may also collect your visual information through CCTV footage. We use this personal information to fulfill your event, receive payment, and to ensure the safety of guests and our properties.
- Sign up for promotional messages. If you elect to receive promotional messages from us (through email or text), we will collect your personal identifiers (email address and/or telephone number) to send you the promotional messages. For email, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided with each email. For text, you can opt-out by replying STOP to any of our promotional texts.
We may also use the personal information we collect as described in this section to comply with the law, to efficiently maintain our business, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
B. Information collected from third party sources
If you book your stay with us through a third-party booking site, we will receive the following personal identifiers to facilitate your reservation: Name, telephone number, email address and payment information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV).
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide directly to us, we may also collect information from you automatically as you use our Website. This includes the following internet or other electronic network activity information:
- Usage information. This includes information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on while using our Website, and referring website addresses.
- Device information. This includes certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
- Location information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
To collect this information, our Website employs the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. We use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of the Website, and to enable our Website and its features to function properly.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, remember your preferences, diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies to recognize and count the number of users to our Website, see how users interact with our Website, and when users are using our Website. We use the information collected via analytics cookies to help us improve our Website.
- Advertising cookies. We use advertising cookies to identify and store behaviors that users take when visiting our Website. These cookies are used in order to: (i) identify you as a prospect for our services; (ii) deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests; (iii) limit the number of times you see an advertisement; and (iv) help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. The use of such advertising cookies may be a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To opt-out, please visit our cookie management platform.
To learn more about the cookies we use on our Website and how to control information collected about you from these cookies, please visit our cookie management platform.
Particular third-party cookies on our Website to note include:
- Facebook. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. Such sharing may be deemed a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance here.
- DoubleClick. We utilize DoubleClick by Google to serve ads based on a user’s prior visit to our Website. Each visitor to our Website receives a different cookie and the information collected by the cookie is used to generate conversion statistics and allows us to see the total number of individuals who clicked on our ads. The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the website of its partners, such as those participating in Google certified ad networks. DoubleClick enables Google and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our Website and other websites on the Internet. Please review Google’s Privacy Notice at for additional information on how Google uses the information collected. Such sharing may be deemed a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To opt out of targeted advertising by Google and this sharing, you can go to Google’s ad settings or you can install the DoubleClick opt-out add-on.
- Bing Ads. Bing Ads is a remarketing service provided by Microsoft. We use Bing Ads to service you advertisements based on your past visits to our Website. You can learn more about the privacy practices of Microsoft here. To opt-out of Bind Ads, you can follow the instructions here. Such sharing may be deemed a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To opt-out of sharing through cookies, please visit our cookie management platform.
How we share your personal information
LodgeWorks may need to make the personal information identified in this Privacy Notice available within LodgeWorks, with service providers, or with other third parties. These instances include:
Within LodgeWorks. We may share your personal information within the LodgeWorks corporate family, including with subsidiaries or affiliates, for legitimate business purposes, to efficiently carry out our business, and to the extent permitted by law.
With service providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that assist us in providing the Website and our Services. These service providers include our IT support, payment processor, communications provider, and customer service.
With third parties. We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors, law enforcement agencies, or governmental/regulatory bodies in order to protect our legal interests and other rights, protect against fraud or other illegal activities, prevent harm, for risk management purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations.
In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
With your consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time.
Sharing in the Preceding Twelve (12) Months
For a business purpose. In the preceding twelve (12) months, LodgeWorks has disclosed the following personal information for a business purpose with the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed your internet or other electronic network information collected by cookies to our IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair Website errors.
- We may have disclosed your name, physical address, email address and telephone number and payment information to service providers that perform services on our behalf. These service providers include our payment processor and customer service.
For a sale. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have sold your internet or other electronic network activity information collected via cookies to data analytics providers and advertising providers. You may opt-out of these cookies via our cookie management platform.
Your personal information choices
Marketing communications. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter and other marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each communication. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications necessary to the Website, the Services, or any assistance you request.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), grants certain rights to our consumers who are California residents. These rights include the:
- Right to Access. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you within the preceding twelve months. You may only make a request for access twice within a twelve-month period.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. LodgeWorks does not have actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA.
To exercise your right to access or delete your personal information, you may submit a request using our interactive webform or by telephone at 1-877-729-2004. To opt-out of the sale of your information, please visit our cookie management platform.
For requests submitted via telephone, you must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information. The interactive webform contains the information that we need to verify your identity and review your request.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or would like to opt-out of the future sale of your personal information, please contact us at 1.877.729.2004 or [email protected]
Do not track
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Security of your personal information
We require Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) software in order to encrypt the personal information that you provide to us. When using TLS, your transmission of personal information to us online is encrypted. You can verify whether your personal information is transmitted using TLS encryption by confirming the symbol of a closed lock or solid key inside your browser address bar. You can also verify that your personal information will be encrypted using TLS encryption by making sure that the prefix for the web address listed for that page has changed from "http" to "https".
We also implement and maintain a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewall technology and other reasonable security measures to protect the information we collect and maintain. Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where required under law, we will notify you of any such loss, misuse or alteration of personal information that may affect you so that you can take the appropriate actions for the due protection of your rights.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from individuals under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete the personal information. If you believe we have personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you by prominent posting on our Website.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or our information collection practices, please contact us:
LodgeWorks Partners, L.P.
8100 E. 22nd Street
Wichita, KS 67226
Personal Information We Collect And How We Use It
Personal Information That You Give To LodgeWorks.
How LodgeWorks Uses Your Personal Information.
We will always have a lawful basis when we collect and use your personal information, such as necessity to perform a contract that we have with you, because you consented to our use of your personal information, because it is in our legitimate interest, or so that we can establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim. Specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- process and manage your reservations;
- respond to and/or fulfill your inquiries or requests;
- create and deliver personalized promotions;
- communicate with you about LodgeWorks and Archer Hotel, including communications about your reservations or purchases;
- communicate with you in connection with our marketing efforts;
- further our business or operational purposes through data analytics and fraud monitoring and prevention; and
- enhance, improve, and/or modify the Site, to identify usage trends, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and/or to operate and expand our business activities.
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information on such lists with any other party, including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes. You may request to be removed from our newsletters and/or marketing lists at any time. All emails distributed to our lists will contain easy, online access to unsubscribe.
When We May Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information for certain purposes and to third parties as described below:
With Your Consent
We may share your personal information when we have your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by providing notice to us at pr[email protected].
We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your personal information with them to provide services to you. Unless we tell you differently, they do not have any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us.
Protection of LodgeWorks
We may disclose your personal information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law. We may disclose your personal information in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of a user or another person. We may disclose your personal information to investigate or prevent your violation of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
Retention and Modification of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, you can correct, update, or remove your personal information if it changes or if you no longer want to receive information from us beyond information related to our services. This can be done by emailing a request to us at [email protected]. You may also request access to your personal information, restrict how we use your personal information, or let us know if you have a complaint about how we use your personal information by contacting us at [email protected].
If you decide to make an online reservation at archerhotel.com, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third-party booking engine provided by SynXIS. While it appears to be part of our website, the booking engine is actually provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices. We understand that security remains a primary concern of online consumers and have chosen our booking engine vendor carefully.If you decide to make an online reservation on the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third-party booking engine provided by SynXIS. While it appears to be part of the Site, the booking engine is actually provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices. We understand that security remains a primary concern of online consumers and have chosen our booking engine vendor carefully.
How LodgeWorks Protects Your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
Links Provided To Other Sites
We may also use “web beacons” (i.e. “web bugs” or “single–pixel” or “clear” GIFs) on the Site. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies just as if you had requested a web page from their website.
You may adjust your web browser settings if you do not wish to receive cookies or web beacons but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the functions and features on the Site.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to websites with which the web browser communicates. The Site does not currently recognize or respond to “do not track” signals.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, contact us by email at [email protected].