Boutique Hotel Charm In Burlington's 3rd Ave
Burlington is Boston's most buzzy northwest suburb and home to 3rd Ave, a fashionable town center with distinctive dining, unique shops and the region's only Wegmans. Archer joins the wonderfully walkable neighborhood with a four-story boutique hotel designed to showcase a signature industrial-chic style brimming with curated local touches.
Here, Archer greets guests with refined design, 147 luxe guest rooms and suites, thoughtful amenities, a lively cocktail bar and patio and sincere service — always.
Archer's Kitchen + Bar
A great place to start or end your day.
Meetings + VenuesYour Consummate Host
A new, inspired setting.
Archer's BlogExplore Burlington
A must-see, gotta-taste, need-to-experience travel blog.
A thoughtfully curated list of the best local eating, drinking and doing.
Sign Up + SaveDeals + News
Be the first to see travel deals and hot news.
Give an Archer experience.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and complimentary parking
- Concierge services
- Archer's Kitchen + Bar with house-made breakfast and evening bites, bowls and grilled favorites
- Intelligentsia coffee and espresso drinks
- Lively cocktail bar with outdoor patio and billiards table
- The Market
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Indoor and outdoor meeting + event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities