Archer Burlington is welcoming guests. Click STAY WELL to see what we're doing to be safely together again.
Boutique Hotel Charm In Burlington's 3rd Ave
Burlington is Boston's most buzzy northwest suburb and home to 3rd Ave, a fashionable town center with distinctive dining, unique shops and the region's only Wegmans. Archer joins the wonderfully walkable neighborhood with a four-story boutique hotel designed to showcase a signature industrial-chic style brimming with curated local touches.
Here, Archer greets guests with refined design, 147 luxe guest rooms and suites, thoughtful amenities, a lively cocktail bar and patio and sincere service — always.
Local CalendarWhat, When, Where
Burlington-area events calendar.
Archer's BlogExplore Burlington
A must-see, taste and experience travel blog.
Meetings + EventsYour Consummate Host
A new, inspired setting.
Sign Up + SaveDeals + News
Be the first to see travel deals and hot news.
A thoughtfully curated list of the best local eating, drinking and doing.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and complimentary parking
- Concierge services
- Archer's Kitchen + Bar with house-made breakfast and evening bites, bowls and grilled favorites
- Intelligentsia coffee and espresso drinks
- Lively cocktail bar with outdoor patio and billiards table
- The Market
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Indoor and outdoor meeting & event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities