Casual Elegance In Tysons' New Urban-Chic Boutique Hotel
Tysons has evolved from an 1800s peach grove into a modern urban mecca — and Archer welcomes guests with his industrial-elegant vibe, sense of sophistication and consummate hospitality. Just 9 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., and at the foot of the McLean Silver Line Metro station, Archer's newest boutique hotel is nestled in Scotts Run South. This emerging hub of commerce will soon add retail and restaurants and promises to be a walkable 24/7 destination.
With 178 guest rooms and suites, the classic hotel bar, AKB, and such polished venues as The Penthouse + Terrace, a rooftop event space — our new boutique hotel pays homage to its Peach Grove past while treating guests to luxe accommodations, locally curated finds and sincere service — always.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet parking ($10 per day or event; $25 per overnight)
- Self-parking ($10 per overnight) is available in the nearby Cap One — Metro lot, just a three-minute walk to the hotel.
- Concierge services
- AKB, a classic hotel bar with outdoor patio
- Intelligentsia coffee, espresso drinks and à la carte breakfast
- À la carte, shareable evening fare
- The Market
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Indoor and outdoor meeting + event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities