Casual Elegance In Tysons' New Urban-Chic Boutique Hotel
Tysons has evolved from an 1800s peach grove into a modern urban mecca — and soon, Archer will welcome guests with his industrial-elegant vibe, sense of sophistication and consummate hospitality. Just 9 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., and at the foot of the McLean Silver Line Metro Station, Archer's newest boutique hotel will be nestled in Scotts Run South. This emerging hub of commerce will soon add retail and restaurants and promises to be a walkable 24/7 destination.
With 178 guest rooms and suites, the classic hotel bar, AKB, and such polished venues as The Penthouse + Terrace, a rooftop event space — our new boutique hotel will pay homage to its Peach Grove past while treating guests to luxe accommodations, locally curated finds and sincere service — always.
AKB, a classic hotel bar
A new hotel bar + eatery
Meetings + VenuesYour Consummate Host
A new, inspired setting.
Sign Up + SaveDeals + News
Be the first to see travel deals and hot news.
A must-see, gotta-taste, need-to-experience travel blog.
Give an Archer experience.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet parking
- Concierge services
- AKB, a classic hotel bar with outdoor patio
- Intelligentsia coffee, espresso drinks and à la carte breakfast
- À la carte, shareable evening fare
- The Market
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Indoor and outdoor meeting + event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities