Sweet Dreams From Archer Hotel New York in Midtown Manhattan
NYC CHIC. INTIMATE BOUTIQUE.
Archer Hotel New York is a boutique hotel gem — set under the glow of the Empire State Building in its midtown Manhattan neighborhood. Rising 22 stories, its new industrial elegance evokes the creative soul of its Garment District neighborhood and is just blocks from favorite New York City attractions, including Bryant Park (with its Winter Village and ice rink), Times Square (and its NYE Wishing Wall) and the Theatre District (returning spring 2021).
A warm, welcoming place dotted with chesterfield-style sofas, vibrant house art and exposed brick, Archer Hotel New York welcomes with intimate yet luxe guest rooms, thoughtful touches and favorite recommendations for what’s open and who’s delivering New York’s favorite fare.
Your room is ready.
"Forbes Four Star Hotel"
"No. 4 in New York City Hotels"
"No. 15 Best Hotel in New York City"
"Four Diamond Hotel"
"No. 7 Best Hotel in New York City"
"LEED Silver Award + 10 Best Green Hotels in New York City"
Mom's NYC Getaway
Enjoy a "momcation" solo or with kids or best girlfriends.
AVA SocialThe secret is out
A chic restaurant and lounge.
Spyglass® Rooftop BarElevated Happy Hours
High atop his hotel, Archer serves up a classic New York rooftop bar with stunning Empire views.
Sign Up + SaveDeals + News
Be the first to see travel deals and hot news.
A must-see, gotta-taste, need-to-experience travel blog.
A thoughtfully curated list of the best local eating, drinking and doing.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and self-parking garage
- Concierge service
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- Archer's Pantry
- A storied house art collection
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 15 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($250 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities