Archer Redmond is welcoming guests. Click STAY SAFE to see what we're doing to be safely together again.
A Luxe Boutique Hotel Bringing Northwest Chic to Redmond
Archer is bringing laid-back luxury to Redmond, Seattle's high-tech Eastside suburb. Set in the open-air Redmond Town Center — a walkable urban village with shops and restaurants — and close to Marymoor Park, Microsoft and Woodinville wine country, this seven-story boutique hotel promises a sophisticated Northwest vibe and quirky, curated luxuries.
Guests can expect 160 luxe guest rooms and suites, a lively cocktail bar and patio, signature amenities and sincere service — always.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Paid parking ($15 overnight)
- Concierge services
- Archer's Kitchen with house-made breakfast and evening bites, bowls and grilled favorites
- Intelligentsia coffee and espresso drinks
- Lively cocktail bar with outdoor patio and shuffleboard
- The Market
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary business services
- Complimentary newspapers
- Dry-cleaning and coin-operated laundry services with complimentary laundry detergent and fabric softener
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Indoor and outdoor meeting & event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; check-out is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities