Cheers to you From Archer Hotel in Downtown Napa
WINE COUNTRY CHIC. URBAN BOUTIQUE.
Archer Hotel Napa serves up an elevated wine country experience in the heart of its urban, walkable downtown Napa neighborhood, First Street Napa — downtown’s buzzy district with a bevy of innovative merchants, eateries and tasting rooms.
Melding the casually elegant, always-welcoming sensibility of downtown Napa with viticulturally inspired design, five-star comfort and the valley’s favorite open-air, destination rooftop, Archer Hotel Napa offers luxe guest rooms and balcony-clad suites, curated touches and treats, local-favorites Charlie Palmer Steak and Sky & Vine® Rooftop Bar, plus a sincere staff always at your service.
Your room is ready.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and valet parking ($30/day)
- Concierge service
- Charlie Palmer Steak, with Ohm Coffee Roasters, indulgent AM offerings and bold, American-style fare
- Sky & Vine Rooftop Bar, the valley's one-of-a-kind elevated alfresco experience
- Complimentary business services
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- 17,000+ square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting + event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities