Archer Napa is welcoming guests — Sky & Vine rooftop bar is also open for drinks + bites and Charlie Palmer Steak for breakfast + dinner. Click STAY WELL to see what we're doing to be safely together again.
Archer Hotel Napa Downtown Napa's Chic Boutique Retreat
Downtown Napa is in full renaissance, and Archer Hotel brings a uniquely Napa, luxury boutique hotel to this gateway city. The five-story hotel is surrounded by vibrant shopping and dining at First Street Napa, the valley's only curated experience of its kind, in the heart of a wonderfully walkable downtown complete with world-class dining, 40+ tasting rooms and live music venues.
Our vision for this Napa Valley boutique hotel? A place that locals love and visitors want to return to again and again, with 183 luxe guest rooms, including 39 balcony-clad suites, the progressive American menus of Charlie Palmer Steak and the Rooftop at Archer Hotel that showcases both the urban energy of downtown Napa and the incredible valley vistas just beyond the city. And sincere service — always.
Archer's BlogExplore Napa
Archer's favorite finds in Napa Valley.
Charlie Palmer SteakWine Country Dining
Celebrated chef Charlie Palmer brings his famed steakhouse to Archer Napa.
Local CalendarWhat, When, Where
Napa-area events calendar.
Meetings + EventsYour Consummate Host
Sophisticated venues and a special knack for hosting your next meeting or celebration.
Sign Up + SaveDeals + News
Be the first to see travel deals and hot news.
The RooftopElevated Experiences
A destination for guests and locals alike, with food, beverages and stunning valley vistas.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and valet parking ($28/day)
- Concierge service
- Complimentary business services
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine on request
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- 17,000+ square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting & event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities