Wedding Events That Wow Urban-Chic Venues at Archer Hotel Tysons
“Memorable in all the best ways.” That’s how your big-day celebrations should be — for you and your guests.
Archer Hotel Tysons is your consummate host. You share your vision, and we’ll tend to the details (big and small) so that you can savor each magical moment, right alongside your family and friends. You and your guests will love our intimate, urban-elegant venues, our luxe guest rooms and suites, being steps away from plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options and our standout staff — with a mission to personalize every stay.
So, we raise a toast: Here’s to an unforgettable made-for-you “I do.”
Customize your kickoff.
Toast to your tomorrow.
Smallish is our specialty.
Reminisce + look ahead.
Plan + surprise.
Your day, your way.
Make Archer your home base.
Our vow to wow You + your guests
- Walkable, shoppable Scotts Run locale in Tysons, 9 miles northwest of Washington, D.C.
- Sophisticated, flexible venues for showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions and brunches
- 178 luxe guest rooms and suites with five-star bedding
- A customized booking link for wedding guests
- Guest luggage storage on arrival and departure days
- Sincere service — always
On the house Complimentary, thoughtful touches
- Room upgrade to Archer’s Den at the Classic King rate for the celebratory couple
- Two upgrades to Deluxe King Studios for wedding VIPs (assigned by the couple)
- Signature gift for the couple
- Late checkout for the newlyweds
- Delivery of welcome and gift bags at check-in (room delivery available for a nominal fee)
- Experienced on-site catering specialist
- Archer’s Den for the couple or as a hospitality room the day of the wedding, with full-length mirrors, a steamer and a treat from Archer (with a 25+ room-night block)
- Linenless tables, china, flatware, glassware, cloth napkins, flameless flickering votives and house music
- One night’s stay for the happy couple while planning their special day
- Early access to event space
- Wedding cake tasting and cutting
- Signature Insta-worthy public spaces available for photos
- Self-parking ($15 overnight)
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (extra bandwidth available for a fee)
- ADA accessibility
For the love of food Epicurean delights
- Customized menus with seasonal, local ingredients, developed by Archer’s masterful culinarians
- Full-bar capabilities with crafted cocktails, approachable wines and local (and not) beers
Event enhancements Just as you want it
- Prized recommendations for flowers, cakes, rentals — just ask
- Exclusive production partner with on-site technical experts the day of your event
|Classic King||337337 sq. ft. / 31 m2||1||1|
|Double King||443443 sq. ft. / 41 m2||2||1|
|Archer King Suite||390390 sq. ft. / 36 m2||1||1|
|Archer's Den With Balcony||871871 sq. ft. / 81 m2||1||1|
Accessible Rooms + Suites
|Classic King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Guest Room With Tub||388388 sq. ft. / 36 m2||1||1|
|Classic King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Guest Room With Roll-in Shower||389389 sq. ft. / 36 m2||1||1|
|Double King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Guest Room With Tub||566566 sq. ft. / 53 m2||2||1|
|Archer King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Suite With Tub||555555 sq. ft. / 52 m2||1||1|
|Archer's Den Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Suite With Balcony and Roll-in Shower||859859 sq. ft. / 80 m2||1||1|