Favorite Ice Cream Stops Near Archer Hotel Burlington
Three scoops (er, cheers) for summer! The season’s most popular sweet treat is beckoning. Whether scooped, soft-served or sandwiched, Archer and his hosts are happy to share their favorite ice cream spots near Archer Hotel Burlington.
- Schoolhouse Ice Cream & Yogurt — At this old-school, mom-and-pop, diner-style shop, the ice cream is homemade and the waffle cones are delicious.
- The Cookie Monstah — Your flavor choice of Richardson’s Cow-to-Cone farm-fresh ice cream is sandwiched between your flavor choice of fresh-baked cookies.
- Bedford Farms Ice Cream — With more than 60 flavors, this family-run Bedford business serves up premium ice cream, gourmet frozen yogurt and soft serve.
- Kimball Farm — The Carlisle and Westford locations are closest and feature 50 flavors of homemade ice cream. Head to Westford for mini golf, batting cages, bumper boats — a day of family fun.
- Country Creamery & Coffeehouse — At Chelmsford’s family-owned ice cream stand, embellish your high-quality soft serve and Dole Whip with a selection of toppings, and grab a hot or cold coffee while you’re at it.
- The Scoop N Scootery — Take a short drive to Arlington for a unique signature sundae, or build your own masterpiece. Cool tip: Top it off with one of three flavors of homemade whipped cream.