Introducing Archer Hotel Falls Church The Mosaic District’s New, Casual-chic Host
Coming Into Bloom
Today, Archer brings his independent spirit and boutique vibe to the must-stay Mosaic District — Fairfax, Virginia,’s vibrant entertainment district — and Archer Hotel Falls Church begins its stunning transformation.
Throughout this chic makeover, we’ll continue to welcome guests. And with thoughtful planning, we’re working to ensure that all are comfortable and spoiled with Archer’s signature touches.
From the onset, guests will experience Archer’s curated amenities (including a welcome amenity of sustainable FIJI Water and small batch artisanal caramels from La Vache (French for “Holy Cow”) Microcreamery, plus daily turndown treats, Frette bathrobes, whimsical slippers and Malin+Goetz bath amenities). And our talented team will provide personalized service (as always).
We’re abuzz about the full reveal, coming late spring 2022; here’s what to expect.
Location, Location, Location
The eighth in our award-winning, customer-review-leading Archer Hotel collection, Archer Hotel Falls Church joins our Tysons locale as the D.C. metro-area’s second Archer Hotel.
Flying in? Reagan National Airport (with its Metrorail station) is just 12 miles away.
Archer Falls Church anchors Mosaic — a walkable retail and entertainment district with:
- 28 independent fashion boutiques and premier national retailers, including Bloomies Mosaic, Bloomingdale’s new neighborhood concept store
- 32 inspired culinary options and healthy grocers
- Angelika Film Center and Café, an eight-screen cinema
- Free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and green space
Falls Church is:
- Inside the Capital Beltway, has access to Metrorail’s McLean Orange Line and is only a half-hour drive to the capital — a luxe home base for day trips to historic sites, museums and galleries.
- The East Coast’s Vietnamese and Asian-inspired hub — the famous Eden Center has more than 120 family-owned shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
Dramatic new lighting, quartz-clad reception desks and a striking backlit cherry blossom photo — paying homage to the blooms that draw visitors to the D.C. metro every year — will welcome guests by late spring 2022.
The already-open floor plan makes guests feel immediately welcome and swept into the energy of the lobby. A centerpiece two-sided fireplace will anchor new comfy, camel leather barrel chairs and contemporary curved slate sectionals set under boho-chic chandeliers.
AKB Hotel Bar
The hotel’s buzzy, new Mosaic hotel bar will be a great place to begin and end your day. The reimagined space will feature a central bar, community tables and comfy conversation areas. With craft cocktails, local beers, well-traveled wines and shareable snacks, Archer’s happy hour is sure to make it one of the best bars in Fairfax.
Until the full reveal in spring 2022, Archer will host:
- A complimentary coffee bar with freshly brewed Intelligentsia coffee and all the accoutrements
- A free continental breakfast through the holidays
- Beginning Monday, January 3, a grab-and-go breakfast with whole fruit, yogurt, granola, a muffin or pastry, and juice
- Complimentary wine tastings Monday – Thursday 4:30 – 6:30 PM featuring Virginia and Napa wines
Rooms + Suites
Luxe, spacious, comfortable: Archer’s rooms and suites are all getting stylish makeovers. Taking inspiration from home design where each room is unique, our guest rooms and suites will offer five distinct design palettes and all-new five-star beds and linens with a comfy mix of pillows.
Here’s what to expect late spring 2022:
Archer’s roomy rooms include the classic king and the double king (a rare hotel find), both with king platform beds with camel leather channel-tufted headboards set against stylish wallcovering and a modern bathroom with lighted mirror, walk-in shower and granite vanity.
Archer has three suite layouts: The studio king suite with an earthy élan showcasing a king platform bed accented by a gorgeous metallic feature wall, a living area with a peacock blue crushed velvet sleeper sofa and a compact but fully equipped kitchen; Archer’s den, a special edition one-bedroom sanctuary complete with a cranberry crushed velvet sofa sleeper and a fully equipped kitchen; and the grand den — a 771-square-foot enclave with a charcoal leather curved sofa, a fully stocked wet bar and a master bedroom with a corner soaking tub and luxe bathroom.
Additional in-room amenities include:
- Welcome gift of sustainable FIJI Water and locally curated, handmade salted caramels
- Daily turndown treats
- Malin+Goetz bath amenities
- Frette bathrobes and complimentary whimsical slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a work desk
- Laptop-size safe
Casually Elegant Meetings + Events
Gatherings are grand with Archer as your consummate host. The 1,800-sq.-ft. great room offers a fresh, neutral palette with airy 13- to 16-ft. acoustic wood plank ceilings, fluted concrete columns and a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The space is fabulously flexible, with capabilities to host groups of up to 100 — or divisible by three for more-intimate events.
For semiprivate events, Archer’s dining room is a warm and inviting venue for breakfast events, group lunches and cocktail parties. With a myriad of seating vignettes just off the central bar, guests can mix and mingle or find their seated happy place with cocktail in hand.
Both locales are ideal for milestone celebrations, work functions, holiday mixers, cocktail parties, bridal showers — however you gather.
Archer adores art — all styles and genres. In support of that love in each of his hotels, he’s incorporated the works of local artisans in public spaces, as well as in guest rooms:
- When guests first enter Archer Hotel Falls Church, they’re greeted with a larger-than-life wall of cherry blossoms in full bloom. It’ll be truly breathtaking.
- Archer’s den showcases The Beatle’s 1964 U.S. tour, with young fans with exuberance (and signs) waiting for the arrival of the Beatles at D.C.’s Union Railway Station.
- The classic king guest room highlights the talents of Richmond, Virginia, artist Randy Toy, whose digital iPad drawing “Yellow Tulips (POP-out)” is a nod to the pop art genre.
Moments of Downtime
What is a great hotel if not a place to retreat, relax and rejuvenate?
Archer knows that you may prefer to:
- Get some fresh air — The walkable, shoppable Mosaic has great green space plus fun murals that’ll bring fun to your social feed.
- Work it out in the gym — Our well-appointed fitness studio accommodates with all-new Matrix Fitness cardio equipment and a Peloton bike.
- Snuggle in for the night — Order AKB takeout and get five-star comfy with remote in hand.
Your Room Is Ready
We’re thrilled to be a part of this thriving community and look forward to hosting and toasting you at Archer Hotel Falls Church — book your luxe stay (or getaway) today.