Scrumptious Ice Cream Stops Near Archer Hotel New York
Three scoops (er, cheers) for summer’s favorite sweet treat! Whether for a cool family outing or a boozy scoop for the over-21 crowd, these ice cream spots near Archer Hotel New York are our team’s favorites.
- A La Mode Shoppe NYC — Serving cold treats for families and children, the location on 55th Street offers artisanal small-batch ice cream in a nut-free facility. Gluten-free and dairy-free options are also on the menu.
- Minus Celsius — Customizable rolled ice cream is a fun experience for all ages — especially with unlimited toppings in this Lower East Side dessert haven.
- Van Leeuwen — Multiple locations across the city make this cute ice cream shop a popular stop. Close to Archer Hotel at Hudson Yards, take a break from walking the High Line to enjoy one of the creamy or vegan offerings.
- Tipsy Scoop — A favorite for adults, this shop serves liquor-infused ice cream flavors inspired by classic and contemporary cocktails. The 26th Street location is closest to Archer Hotel New York.
- Aubi & Ramsa — One of our team member’s favorite stops is an alcohol-infused ice cream experience (for patrons 21+) with a ton of fun flavors and a beautiful location.