Hotel Public Space Accessibility
The following areas are accessible:
- Main hotel entrance
- Route from the hotel's public entrance to:
- Registration area
- AKB, a hotel bar and restaurant
- AKB patio
- Accessible guest rooms and suites
- Meeting and event space
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Registration desk
- AKB Patio
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Public restrooms
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call the hotel for more information):
- Overhead clearance for accessible parking in the self-parking facility for overnight parking is 8 feet upon entry of the parking garage and 8 feet through the first section of parking, which includes one Accessible Van parking spot. The height of the parking facility lowers to 7 feet throughout the rest of the facility. Please contact the hotel in advance to arrange for alternative parking.
Additional Accessibility Information
- Braille and tactile signage are provided for permanent rooms and spaces.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed and visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision, and they will provide verbal directions to locations on the hotel property.
- Accessible parking for cars and vans is in the self-parking facility.
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use.
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request.
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders.
Guest Room Accessibility
Rooms designated as mobility-accessible have been designed for our guests with mobility disabilities. These special features include but are not limited to:
- Doorways that provide 32 inches of clear width
- Lowered light switches, hooks, security latch, door viewer and thermostat
- Toilet with grab bars and lowered vanity
- Roll-in shower, transfer shower or accessible tub with grab bars (as indicated in room type)
Rooms designated as hearing-accessible have been designed for our guests who are deaf or hard of hearing. These special features include:
- Outlet within 4 feet of guest room telephone
- Visual alarms and notification devices
For our guests with disabilities, Archer Hotel Redmond has the following accessible guest room types:
- Classic King Hearing-Accessible Guest Room
- Classic King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Guest Room With Tub
- Classic King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Guest Room With Roll-In Shower
- Double King Hearing-Accessible Guest Room
- Double King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Guest Room With Tub
- Deluxe King Hearing-Accessible Studio Suite
- Deluxe King Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Studio Suite With Tub
- Archer's Den Mobility- and Hearing-Accessible Suite With Balcony and Roll-In Shower
- Archer's Den Hearing-Accessible Suite With Balcony
Please call Archer Hotel Redmond at 425.658.3000 (local) or 855.200.9064 (reservations) should you have further questions about accessibility at Archer Hotel or require any special services because of your disability. You can also email us at [email protected].