5 Fun Facts About the ESB
Archer New York is wonderfully located next to some of the city's most sought after attractions. With more than three million visitors a year, the Empire State Building is without a doubt the most popular. Whether you’ve been dozens of times or are a first timer, here are five fun facts you may not know.
1. "Sparks fly” isn’t just a romantic saying up here. The buildup of static electricity can give couples a little extra jolt during a smooch, talk about electric..
2. 10118, yep the Empire State Building has its own zip code!
3. You can see five states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts if there’s not a cloud in the sky.
4. Fancy yourself fit? Every year The Empire State Building Run-Up challenges racers to run up the stairwells to the 86th floor. Winners climb the 1,576 steps in 10 minutes or less.
5. The Empire State Building is the most photographed building in the world according to a Cornell University Study. Skip the lines and marvel at the views, cocktail in hand, at Spyglass Rooftop Bar.