Sweet Dreams From Archer Hotel New York in Midtown Manhattan
NYC CHIC. INTIMATE BOUTIQUE.
Archer Hotel New York is a boutique hotel gem — set under the glow of the Empire State Building in its midtown Manhattan neighborhood. Rising 22 stories, its new industrial elegance evokes the creative soul of its Garment District neighborhood and is just blocks from favorite New York City attractions, including Bryant Park, Times Square and Theatre District.
A warm, welcome place dotted with chesterfield-style sofas, vibrant house art and exposed brick, Archer Hotel New York welcomes with intimate yet luxe guest rooms, thoughtful touches and favorite recommendations for what’s open and who’s delivering New York’s favorite fare.
Our chic ground-floor lounge, AVA Social, is temporarily closed.
Your room is ready.
"No. 8 Best Hotel in New York City"
"LEED Silver Award + 10 Best Green Hotels in New York City"
"Four Diamond Hotel"
"No. 15 Best Hotel in New York City"
"No. 4 in New York City Hotels"
"Forbes Four Star Hotel"
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and self-parking garage
- Concierge service
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- Archer's Pantry
- A storied house art collection
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 15 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($250 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities