Archer New York is welcoming guests. Click STAY SAFE to see what we're doing to be safely together again.
Discover Archer New York City's Boutique Hotel Gem
Archer's New York boutique hotel sits midblock on 38th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues — all brick, glass and steel. Rising 22 stories, its new industrial elegance evokes the creative soul of its New York City Garment District neighborhood and is just blocks from favorite New York City attractions — the Theatre District, the Empire State Building, Bryant Park and Times Square.
Filled with quirky, curated luxuries and a sincere staff dedicated to your service, this midtown Manhattan boutique hotel promises 180 luxe guest rooms and the classic Spyglass Rooftop Bar with its stunning Empire State Building views.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to New York Sports Club
- Bell service and valet parking
- Concierge service
- Complimentary business services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine on request
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A storied house art collection
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 15 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($250 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; check-out is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities