Plenty of Perks for your pup
From the moment your Archer Hotel Napa experience begins to when the tail wags “till next time,” your pup is welcomed like one of the family.* After all, “man’s best friend” deserves as much attention as any human buddy.
With Archer and his canine-loving crew, your dog will have its day — and then some. Some of the pet-friendly perks include:
- Complimentary Buddy Biscuit treats at the front desk
- Foggy Dog bandanas to commemorate your visit — for purchase in Archer’s curated retail space
- “Dog in room” sign for pup privacy — and room servicing at your convenience
- In-room bag of Buddy Biscuits and personalized welcome card for your pup
- Earth Rated waste bags
- Plush bone chew toy from Foggy Dog
- Two porcelain bowls from the Bay Area’s Jered’s Pottery — for use during your stay
- Foggy Dog doggy bed — for use during your stay
- Local pet information card (e.g., dog-friendly parks, animal hospitals, pet supply stores, groomers, pet services)
* Guests may bring one pet dog or emotional support dog (up to 50 lbs.) per room upon request. A nonrefundable pet cleaning deposit of $150 per stay applies. Archer welcomes service animals in all parts of its facilities that are open to the public. No documentation or prior authorization is required for service animals, and the pet cleaning deposit does not apply to service animals.