Plenty of perks for your pup
From the moment your Archer Hotel Napa experience begins to when the tail wags “till next time,” your pup is welcomed like one of the family.* After all, “man’s best friend” deserves as much attention as any human buddy.
With Archer and his canine-loving crew, your dog will have its day — and then some. Some of the pet-friendly perks include:
- Complimentary Buddy Biscuit treats at the front desk
- Foggy Dog bandanas to commemorate your visit — for purchase in Archer’s curated retail space
- “Dog in room” sign for pup privacy — and room servicing at your convenience
- In-room bag of Buddy Biscuits and personalized welcome card for your pup
- Archer tennis ball
- Earth Rated waste bags
- Plush bone chew toy from Foggy Dog
- Two porcelain bowls from the Bay Area’s Jered’s Pottery — for use during your stay
- Foggy Dog doggy bed — for use during your stay
- Local pet information card (e.g., dog-friendly parks, animal hospitals, pet supply stores, groomers, pet services)
* Guests may bring one pet dog (up to 50 pounds) per room upon request; a $150 nonrefundable pet cleaning deposit per stay applies. Guests may have one emotional support dog (up to 50 pounds) per room with prior documentation and authorization. Service animals are welcome in all parts of Archer’s facilities that are open to the public; no documentation or prior authorization is required for service animals. Archer does not require a pet cleaning deposit for emotional support dogs and service animals.