Blue skies ahead! Sky and Vine Rooftop Bar will welcome guests again February 1. Olm Coffee Roasters' coffee to-go and in-room dining for our guests will resume February 6. Charlie Palmer Steak indoor and to-go dining is still temporarily paused. Click STAY WELL for details.
Cheers to you From Archer Hotel in Downtown Napa
WINE COUNTRY CHIC. URBAN BOUTIQUE.
Archer Hotel Napa serves up an elevated wine country experience in the heart of its urban, walkable downtown Napa neighborhood. On First Street Napa — downtown’s buzzy district with a bevy of innovative merchants, chefs and tasting rooms.
Melding the casually elegant, always-welcoming sensibility of downtown Napa with viticulturally inspired design, five-star comfort and the valley’s only open-air, destination rooftop, Archer Hotel Napa offers luxe guest rooms and balcony-clad suites, curated touches and treats, local-favorites Charlie Palmer Steak and Sky & Vine® Rooftop Bar, plus a sincere staff always at your service.
Your room is ready.
DUE TO ONGOING LOCAL RESTRICTIONS, WE RECOMMEND CONTACTING RESTAURANTS, TASTING ROOMS AND OTHER VENUES TO CONFIRM OPENINGS AND OFFERINGS.
"Four Diamond Hotel +
Best of Housekeeping"
"No. 5 Best Hotel in Napa"
"No. 6 Best Hotel in Northern California"
Charlie Palmer SteakWine Country Dining
Celebrated chef Charlie Palmer brings his famed steakhouse to Archer Napa.
Meetings + EventsYour Consummate Host
Sophisticated venues and a special knack for hosting your next meeting or celebration.
Local CalendarWhat, When, Where
Napa-area events calendar.
Archer's BlogExplore Napa
Archer's favorite finds in Napa Valley.
Sign Up + SaveDeals + News
Be the first to see travel deals and hot news.
The RooftopElevated Experiences
A destination for guests and locals alike, with food, beverages and stunning valley vistas.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell service and valet parking ($28/day)
- Concierge service
- Complimentary business services
- Complimentary fitness studio
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine on request
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase
- A 100% smoke-free environment
- 17,000+ square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting & event space
- Dog-friendly hotel for pooches under 50 pounds; all service dogs welcome ($150 fee)
- Check-in is 3 PM; checkout is 11 AM
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities