Photo Kit + Photos
In the Media
Best New Boutique Hotel
Plan your getaway to Napa
Napa and Sonoma: Counties, Valleys, and Cities, Explained
The best way to spend a weekend in California's iconic Napa Valley
10 Affordable NYC Hotels for Under $250 a Night
5 Places For A Holiday Staycation
A Guide to First Street Napa
9 New York Hotels For A Winter Staycation
10 Hotels Serving An Unforgettable Thanksgiving
Archer Hotel Napa - Unique Spa Experiences in Sonoma and Napa
Archer Austin was featured as one of the best photo-ops in the Domain/Domain NORTHSIDE on Tribeza!
10 Top Hotel Instagrams From Last Month
What makes an Archer hotel stay most memorable are the whimsical only-at-Archer touches
What to buy in Napa and Sonoma Counties, California
15 Things to Eat and Drink in Napa and Sonoma
Archer Hotel Florham Park is contemporary, quirky and rich in local flavor.
A boutique hotel with a stylish rooftop lounge and spa
This dog-friendly hotel makes sure your pup also enjoys their stay with a doggy stay care package.
The Weekender: Napa Valley
"Archer Hotel Napa has some stand out amenities to love."
"... Archer Napa, A luxury hotel that's a game changer for the city."
6 incredible Northern California rooftop bars and lounges
What's new and notable in Northern California wine country.
Best Places to Visit in October
19 Perfect Destinations To Welcome Fall
Archer New York is thrilled to be #4 of 15 of the Top Hotels in New York City on Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards.
A Delicious Return to California's Wine Country - Where to Stay and Where to Dine
Archer Hotel Austin Winner of 2018 Experts' Choice Award
Check out the sweeping views from Napa’s only rooftop bar.
Archer Hotel New York featured in Vacation Idea as one of the best luxury hotels to stay in New York City.
Archer Hotel New York, a 2018 Four-Star Award Winner
Downtown Napa is now considered a glamorous wine country destination unto itself.
Archer Hotel Napa dazzles locals and visitors as the 'place to be'
Archer New York voted one of the best NYC hotels in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Award.
Archer New York named #6 in the Travel + Leisure 2017 World’s Best Awards in “The Top 15 City Hotels in the Continental US” category!
Best Rooftop Bars in New York City
"Archer Hotel in Austin, TX receives 2-Star AEGB Rating"
Archer New York in Harper's Bazaar Mexico/Latin America
... your prayers will be answered with a stay at the Archer Hotel, if it’s for a quick weekend or a week long stay.
50 Places Every Twentysomething Should Have on Her Travel Bucket List
Archer New York came in at #51 in NYC (out of 202) and #56 in the state of New York.
Archer Austin came in at #11 in Austin and #39 in the state of Texas.
A Waking Giant or a Monster? Developers Eye Once-Sleepy Napa
Wearing orange safety vests and white hard hats with the word “Archer Napa” printed on them, a small group of construction managers and a hotel general manager gathered at the top of the city’s newest luxury hotel last week and gazed over the city center from 65 feet up.
“Forget Turducken. It’s Piecaken Time.”
New York City’s Archer comes in a cut above the rest in the Garment District.
COMING OF AGE: Slowly but surely, The Rockefeller Group's vision for Florham Park comes to life in The Green.
“Austin’s Coolest New Hotel? Walls Made of Belts, Poolside Gourmet Eats and Special Turndown Service Make This Spot Stand Out”
“The whole experience at the Archer was second to none …”
In 10 New Boutique Hotels In NYC: “… Archer seeks to deliver equal parts stellar style and above-average service.”
“5 Heated Rooftops for Cool New York Views”
“Archer, always the consummate host with equal parts deference and flair …”
“… Spyglass has the charm of a bygone era — and a hidden gem status …”
“The New American Classic"
“And there’s no mistaking the location of the hotel from rooftop bar Spyglass, with its panoramic Manhattan vistas, and up-close view of the Empire State Building.”
"Archer prides itself on its art collection (and rightly so) ..."
“The hotel's midtown location makes it convenient to most attractions in Manhattan …”
“… fabrick has given new life to the area’s formerly staid dining scene …”
“It has a magnificent rooftop bar and the amenities are endless!”
“10 New Hotels for Your Next NYC Stay”
"Eat and drink pink for Breast Cancer Awareness..."
“Nods to the hotel’s locality show up everywhere …”
“… the property has a relaxed, welcoming style that is evidenced in every corner of the hotel.”
“... a menu with a modern twist and Burke’s trademark creativity.”
"The Cinema Society hosted a soirée on the top of the new Archer Hotel on their swanky Spyglass Rooftop for the NYFF premiere ..."
“It’s easy to give yourself over to Archer’s many charms.”
“Artful boutique luxury in midtown Manhattan.”
“… details such as curated art, chocolate-dipped fortune cookies at turndown, Malin & Goetz amenities and Frette bathrobes elevate the experience.”
10 Questions With Glen Coben
Archer among 5 new outdoor hotel bars in NYC to toast summer's end: “Elegant and sophisticated, the glamour of the mutually assured destruction era of the ‘40s and ‘50s was, fittingly, da bomb.”
“...the view from the 22nd floor can’t be missed...”
“He’s [Archer] hip. He’s mysterious. A connoisseur of sorts. He knows just how to make you feel right at home ...”
“… Archer takes a different route and creates a real sense of home and comfort throughout the property.”
“... a design-oriented boutique hotel with sophisticated art-infused rooms, modern American cuisine by chef David Burke and a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Manhattan skyline.”
“The enigmatic Archer hits the target with elegant Manhattan hotel …”
"... echoes the personality of it “host,” Archer: spirited, well-versed in luxury, with just the right dose of quirk.”
“David Burke’s Fabrick Offers a Fresh Take on American Far in Midtown”
“… the best things about the Archer are the little details.”
"Spyglass rooftop bar, set to open June 18 ..."
In America's Coolest Rooftop Bars “... Archer Hotel’s Spyglass has revived a once-dormant section of town with some after-hours buzz."
“Guestooms feature four different design palettes …”
“… experience an element of guestroom roulette as they are surprised with one of four room designs.”
“There’s much attractive/delicious newness to behold …”
“…this Midtown boutique property is sure to stand out…”
“Hot hotels opening in May 2014”
“…boutique property with a big personality…”
“A somewhat mysterious, boutique luxury hotel."
- January 2020 Leap Year 2020: Extra Day & Bonus Savings at ARCHER® Hotel
- November 2019 ARCHER® Hotel Unveils Brand-Wide Thankful Sale Timed to be Topic of Thanksgiving Table Talk & Memory-Making Trips
- August 2019 Archer Hotel Brings Sophistication to Tysons, Virginia with Announcement of Boutique Hotel in Scotts Run
- May 2019 ARCHER® Hotel Grows West Coast Presence with Debut of Archer Hotel Redmond
- April 2019 ARCHER® Hotel Celebrates Hard Work, Endless To-Do Lists & Unconditional Love That Comes with Motherhood with Lowest Rates & Amenity Credit
- November 2018 Feeling Festive: ARCHER® Hotel Launches First-Ever Brand-Wide Cyber Monday Sale
- May 2018 ARCHER® Hotel Florham Park Welcomes Guests May 15
- April 2018 Wine Country’s Only Rooftop Bar Debuts This Weekend
- March 2018 ARCHER® Hotel Napa Unveils Breathtaking Rooftop for Its Opening Finale
- February 2018 ARCHER® Hotel Burlington to Open February 13
- November 2017 Downtown Napa's Newest and Most Anticipated Hotel to Open November 27
- July 2017 Archer Hotel Expands Collection With Burlington Property Underway
- June 2017 Archer Austin Dispels Notion That All Girlfriend Getaways Are Created Equal
- December 2016 ARCHER® Hotel New York Welcomes Chef Charlie Palmer and Charlie Palmer Steak in 2017
- November 2016 Chef Jeffery Russell Named Executive Chef of Charlie Palmer Steak Napa
- October 2016 Archer Hotel Austin Opening Celebratory Offer
- July 2016 Archer® Hotel Austin Opening Offer
- July 2016 Archer® Hotel Austin to Debut at Domain Northside
- March 2016 Archer® Hotel Napa Appoints Executive Team With Spring 2017 Opening in Sight
- February 2016 Announcing Archer® Hotel Florham Park
- June 2015 Archer® Hotel Announces Restaurant Partner in Napa
- January 2015 ARCHER® Austin Breaks Ground & Unveils High-profile Culinary Partner
- June 2014 Spyglass Rooftop Bar Is Unveiled at Archer New York
- May 2014 Midtown Manhattan's Newest Boutique Hotel Makes Its Debut
- May 2014 David Burke Group Further Expands Its Culinary Empire With David Burke fabrick
- May 2014 ARCHER® Austin Will Call The Domain Home
- February 2014 Archer Hotel Set for Late April Opening With Executive Team in Place to Ready for Big Debut
- August 2013 LodgeWorks & Zapolski Real Estate Join Forces to Develop Northern California's Newest Hotel, ARCHER® Napa
- May 2013 ARCHER® Hotel Announces Key Appointment to Inner Circle: Michele Mangino Named General Manager
- February 2013 Eclectic Elegance Graces Midtown Manhattan as the ARCHER® Hotel Plans Spring 2014 Debut